Sunday 13 January 2013

OEB Incident #1: Ritz Cheese Bits Sandwiches

My wife sometimes gets too enthused when she opens something she craves for.

Ritz bits on the loose

Last week, she happened to be craving for Ritz cheese bits sandwiches during the evening.

Her hunger was evident when I saw how the packaging was destroyed. She said that she tried to open the top of the package by using both her hands to pull apart the top seam.

Obviously, that didn't happen. It seemed like she tried to rip the zipper off a pair of jeans.

Glad this wasn't my pair of jeans
In less than five minutes, half the Ritz bits migrated to her stomach.
I'm not surprised that the sandwiches were so popular with her. The crunchy texture coupled with the intense and deep flavor of cheese between the two pieces of heaven make them irresistible.

Huh? Where did half of the crackers go? O_o o_O
My Blurb: I will keep these Ritz cheese bits sandwiches in stock, but will remember to keep an eye on my wife to make sure she doesn't make a mess.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Will! I just approved your blog claim. Now your Urbanspoon profile picture is displayed on your blog page. You can upload a blog-specific photo if you prefer, and can change a few other blog settings there. Also, if you vote for a restaurant that you've reviewed on your blog, we now show your vote next to your post everywhere on our site.

    http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/15/10091/Calgary/My-Life-in-Blurbs.html

    Best,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete